Today we'll be reviewing the Rapsodo R-Motion and The Golf Club Simulator and Swing Analyzer.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Simulates a real round of golf from the comfort of your own home
- Sensors clip easily to club and don’t weigh down your swing
- Provides accurate swing speed, launch angle and smash factor
- A lot more affordable than other swing analyzers on the market
- Not compatible with Mac
- Need a net or impact protection screen and a hitting mat for a better simulation
Rapsodo R-Motion and The Golf Club Simulator and Swing Analyzer Product Review
This easy use Rapsodo Golf Club Simulator will keep your score nice and low with its ability to analyze your shot.
It gives you a realistic ball flight trajectory where hooks, slices, pushes, pulls, fades and draws are all taken into account.
Before beginning, make sure you adjust the ball type and shaft length, or it won’t be completely accurate.
You simply attach the sensor onto your golf club, take a brief pause while the tracker syncs, and then let it track your swing.
You’ll get instant metrics on both the club and ball speed, smash factor, swing path, distance and launch angle.
This R-Motion Golf Club Simulator will keep your game in tune and is great for a practice session at home. With 15 virtual standard courses and driving range to practice with, you’ll be a pro in no time.
The device connects to any monitor with Windows 10, and any smartphone.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.